- The Honor 8X comes with a 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) LTPS Notch Display with 91% screen to body ratio
- It has a 20MP AI camera with features like AI screen recognition, super slow motion photography and AI Anti-shake technology for night shots
- Honor 8X is equipped with 3750mAh battery and is powered by Octa-core HI Silicon Kirin 710 chip and GPU Turbo
- It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, with Huawei's EMUI 8.2 skin on top
- HONOR 8X adopts a minimalist design philosophy, featuring a fusion of cutting-edge technology and aesthetics
16.51cm FHD+ Display
With its nearly borderless design, the phone retains the same body size of a 6.5-inch phone, making for an easier grip. The 19.5:9 aspect ratio and enhanced visual quality show more details and offer a better cinematic experience.
FullView Display with Nearly Borderless Design
Seamless FHD+ FullView screen, with advanced chip-on-film (COF) technology and special antenna design. Featuring an incredible 91% screen-to-body ratio and sleek 4.25mm wide bottom bezel, the display occupies nearly the entire front of the phone.
Unique Eye Comfort Mode Certified by TÜV Rheinland
Eye Comfort Mode: reduces blue light radiation to prevent eye fatigue.Sunlight Display Technology: enables a better viewing experience under the bright sunlight.
Glass Body with Visual Grating Effect
Second-generation anti-glare film, with two visual effects and 15 layers of rich reflective craftsmanship on the same glass back.
On the left border: complex intertwined and grained texture.
On the right border: classic, unique pattern effect of Honor flagship phones.
GPU Turbo: High Performance Graphics Processing Efficiency
GPU Turbo boosts efficiency in graphics processing with full FPS and FPS stability for gaming, while still reducing power consumption.